In selecting grants for funding, the Foundation focuses on supporting permanent changes to the system that eliminates problems at their sources. The Foundation encourages grant proposals that:
- Are consistent with the Foundation's funding priorities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to integrate with existing services and programs.
- Provide information on collaborations and community support.
- Provide a clear description of the need for the project and service goals.
- Provide an understanding of the target population, particularly those who are hard-to-reach or underserved.
- Demonstrate the capacity to serve the identified population.
- Address emerging trends and issues.
- Demonstrate cost effectiveness.
- Incorporate an evaluation component to measure outcomes.
- Are culturally sensitive and competent.
Cone Health Foundation does not accept unsolicited requests. Please check the Request For Proposals area of this site for updates regarding proposals.